My Life From a Trash Can

I have always feared the day after graduation. I can picture myself roaming around dark and rainy streets with my diploma clutched in one hand and tears in my eyes. I would periodically scream things like, "LOOK AT ME, I CAN WORK FOR YOU!" or "PLEASE JUST TAKE A PEEK AT MY RESUME, PLEASE!!" In the end I would be forced to take up residence on Sesame Street, like Oscar the Grouch, in some trash can. People would call me Garbage Girl and i could sing about the letter "G" every day. ;)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Take A Look At This Guy...

So take a look at this guy. He is a handsome fellow, isn't he? He lives on the paradisaical caribbean island of St. Lucia. He doesn't worry about resumes or portfolios. He doesn't spend hours in mock interviews or trying to prove himself by creating a web site full of his accomplishments. Maybe creating grass fish could be my calling in life as well. I feel good about it. Maybe I could earn enough to buy a nice hammock and some scuba equipment. I would be set.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home